
Official Skinny Jeans Website We are a Singapore based company specialised in manufacture of quality skinny jeans. We offer a wide range of design and size for ladies and men of all ages. We have provide value added services to our clients, For example, *Free replacement of jean's button to ensure customer satisfaction and quality assurance. Our own proprietor Label " Elva " is a symbol of quality and originality of being Lean and Skinny in looks but strong in character.
No.3 New Bugis Street , Level 2,
CSL/B19, Singapore
Email: liviajeans@yahoo.com.sg
Tel: 9455 1623
"If I have not known this shop, I would have spent 30% more every month for a pair of similar jean sold in Bugis! " - Karen - Ngee Ann Poly Student
"This is my third time buying this jean at this shop, I like the comfortable material of this jeans where no other shops can offer now ! - Mindy - Skinny jeans Buyer